Friday, February 19, 2010

From the Mouths of Babes!

Just a quick share; Marianne came over today, and we Zumba'd(a Latin dance aerobic workout) our butts off in the living room. Our gym closed this Monday, so we are home-Zumba-ing for now! Payton did the workout with us today, and I must say she is dedicated, if not very skilled :) She muttered at one time, "I wish this was over...." or something to that effect, but she never took more than a 30 second break! We visited for awhile after the workout over our sugar-free Cinnamon Dulce Chai Latte's, and then the other Hiester ladies departed so we could all get to our busy days.
I took the twins in to put their hair up, and as Payton was following me into my bathroom she exclaimed,
"WOO!! There is no WAY Daddy is going to be able to do that Mommy, that was some HARD moves!" She then wiped her brow in mock exhaustion and rolled her eyes!! I love love love my kids :))

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Let me know if her prediction about Daddy's coordination was accurate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He keeps finding terribly convenient excuses to sit it out! I am starting to think getting him to do it with me was nothing but a fantasy!! At least I have Payton Carrie :)

    ReplyDelete