Friday, September 18, 2009

Burrowing Brooklyn Beth!

Sometime last night Brooklyn snuck into our room and made a bed on the floor. I discovered her this morning when I got up to make Chad's coffee, and she had the whole top half of her body under the bed!! I left her there mainly because I was only half awake, and so it was a couple of minutes later when I heard her call for me, sounding slightly panicked. I went into the room and there she was, still tucked half under the bed. I asked her what she was doing and she replied, "Mommy, I don't know where I am." I laughed and laughed!! Man, these children of mine sure do make me laugh! I pulled her out gently and she giggled too when she realized she was under our bed! Priceless :)

2 comments:

  1. Tara, that reminds me of Todd when he was little and he came in our room and I woke up slightly and asked what he was doing in my closet and he said, I have to go to the bathroom and I said but thats the closet. He used to sleep walk and he thought it was the bathroom and proceeded!!! LOL Love U Guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Angie!! I used to sleep walk pretty regularly when I was little too, my Mom would find me all over the house in weird places!! My friend's husband did the same thing Todd did, only he wasn't a little boy!!

    ReplyDelete