Friday, May 8, 2009

Another update on the sickies!

Well, last night Brookie's luck ran out and right in the middle of a pouting session in the hallway her dinner exited her body much much quicker than it had been previously put in!(the child eats like a snail) She doesn't seem to have it as bad as Payton, but we are leaving for San Francisco tomorrow at 6:00 a.m., so in my book, it is just as bad! Her immune system has always been stronger than Payton's, so we can hope for a quicker recovery time. Sydney is still healthy, so that's a plus, but I am now running on pure adrenaline and diet Pepsi after three nights of cleaning, cuddling, and cooing, not necessarily in that order. Not so good for Momma. Or Daddy if we are being totally honest. :)

After about the third time Brooklyn "visited the bowl" by her bed she reaches for me, and as she hugged me fiercely she says, " I decided I don't want to be sick no more Mom, I better." So cute and sad :( The poor girl thinks because she kept asking and pretending to be sick to be with Payton that she can decide to be better too! Not even Brooklyn can make that happen!

Wish me luck on this relaxing Mother's Day vacation, and I hope you all have a beautiful day whether you be mother or daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment