Sunday, March 15, 2009

Going Shirtless......

I have just discovered something wonderful about having all girl children, something maybe you won't find as convenient as I do, but I figured I would share it anyway, you can always stop reading! I was cleaning my kitchen sink, and decided it needed a good scrub with some comet. I got the comet out and my scrub sponge and slathered the first side before I realized my terrible error; I still had my good shirt on. Now, if you have ever seen me you know I have these ridiculous boobs sticking off of my chest, and my belly is right there with them, grazing the edge of the sink every time I lean over it. I was in a huge hurry because we were leaving, and so I just whipped off my shirt and cleaned the sink in my pretty lace bra!! No one batted an eye except my husband, and that was simply in appreciation. :) Now I do not recommend doing household chores in your pretty lace underthings, but in a pinch I don't have to worry about causing embarrassment or confusion by whipping off my shirt! Ya for girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment